Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Beginning of the Rest of... Until I Get Bored with It

This is my first blog and, to be perfectly honest, I feel rather silly having one.
I mean honestly, am I interesting enough to follow? I think so, but then again, I'm already following my own life and therefore in no need of a blog to tell me about it. But, now I'm just rambling. The decision now is simply how to start. So I will stop talking about it, and merely DO.

My name is Elisabeth and I love my life. I think everyone should love their own lives though because we only have one and living vicariously through others is quite unsatisfying. I use that word a lot; quite. It’s a good word. Anyways, life is great and I hope to be living it for a long time. My life happens to be located in Boise, but I will soon be attending BYU-Idaho once again in a little less than three weeks. I'm excited for school to start up again because I love to learn and school, by nature, is helpful in enabling me to do just that. The hard part is, I'm really not sure where I'm living yet, it’s a little bit up in the air. But, that's a story that I'm not really in the mood to go into.
I am also currently sitting in the home of my Aunt and Uncle in Virginia. They are possibly the coolest people I have ever come in contact with (I mean, my uncle taught me how to put an IV in using his own arm, today! How cool is THAT?!) And I really wish that they didn't live as far away as they do. Although, I would live in Virginia if I could so I don't mind coming to visit in the slightest. Virginia is a beautiful place with plenty of things to do and lots of trails to hike and run on. And the GREEN here is simply delightful. I love the green trees and rolling hills. And the rain. Thankfully, the two often go hand in hand! I'm here in the middle of the Cherry Festival on the National Mall and it’s pretty darn beautiful. We'll be heading down there (we being my family and I) tomorrow to see the Holocaust museum. I'm anxious for it because I know it will be hard to see but also powerful and something everyone should see. We'll also be walking around and taking pictures that I might eventually post. We shall see.

But, seeing as it is 12:48 here (48 is divisible by 12, neat!) and I have to be up by 5:30, I am going to bed. And, thus concludes my first official post.

No comments:

Post a Comment